What are the pre-conditions for keeping a breeding dog
- A willingness to work very closely with the school (breeding dogs might have to come to the school several times to be mated).
- Maximum age at registration: 65 years.
- If the person caring for the dog works away from home, it has to be a part-time job (max 50%).
- The school must be notified ahead of time of any absences on holiday and/or a change the place where the dog will be staying.
Any children who live within the same household are ideally at least between 5 to 7 years old.
- The house owner must have given his permission for keeping a dog.
Please note that there is a waiting list for our breeding dogs – the waiting period is about one year.
Are you interested in keeping a breeding dog? Just get in touch with us and we will be pleased to provide you with more information. You can contact us by phone at +41 61 487 95 95.